- High performing pure mineral pigments. Long wearing and crease proof.
- 100% naturally derived. Organic vegan ingredients. Natural botanical preservative.
- No talc, petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Boosted with anti-aging bio actives.
- A stunning wearable range of blendable velvety matte, satin and metallic shades.
- Beautifully crafted eco recyclable packaging.
- Made local to Eye of Horus Cosmetics in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Cruelty free.
8 Shades inspired by the Cosmic Winter Solstice
- 1. Dust - Cool matte base (Matte)
- 2. Halo - Metallic lunar dust (Metallic)
- 3. Super Nova - Illuminating rose gold (Metallic)
- 4. Orbit – Red earth (Matte)
- 5. Arc - Metallic copper bronze (Metallic)
- 6. Axis - Pure baked terracotta (Matte)
- 7. Cloud - Deep cool chocolate (Matte)
- 8. Cosmic - Night sky charcoal (Satin)
How To Use
- Blendable matte shades provide a base or can be used on the crease.
- Satin and metallics highlight for a light-diffusing look.
- This natural formula can be applied effortlessly for an understated pearlescent glow or summery standout statement.
- Cool skin tones tend to suit most of the Winter Solstice shades.
- Enriched with pure Desert Clay – replaces Talc and keeps colour locked in for longer.
- Nurturing Moringa – highest antioxidant known with essential moisturizing and healing benefits.
- Golden Seal – protects delicate eye area and acts as an antibacterial.
- Olive Leaf Extract – An Anti-Aging fighter and anti-inflammatory.
Volume:3gm X 8 / 0.105822 oz E X 8 = TOTAL 24gm/0.846576 oz E
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Drumstick) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Rosemary, Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Citrus Lemon Peel Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Hydrastis, Candadensis Root Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract. May Contain: +/- Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Ultramarine Blue CI 77007, Tin Oxide CI 77861