Decadent BIO Goddess Lipstick range is 98% Natural Origin and 100% Vegan. A lusciously satin blend of lip moisturising ingredients sourced from nature to nurture and plump lips in 7 Essential tones.
Eye of Horus BIO Lipsticks are highly pigmented, rich in nourishing bio active ingredients and contain a naturally sourced marine botanical that promotes nourishment to the lip tissues for a plumping effect. In addition, the inclusion of natural oils of Castor Seed and Sunflower with Vitamin E ensures an unparalleled conditioning formula, leaving lips soft and supple.
- Marine Botanicals: Dictyoperis Oil – made from sea algae know for its plumping and restructuring effect on lips.
- Natural Oils and Esters: including Sunflower, Castor and Olive oils plus Natural Vit C for a glossy hydration effect.
- Nourishing Waxes: Including Candelilla and Carnauba for creamy soft nurturing finish.
Shelf Life: 36 months PAO: 18 months.
- Organic & natural ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Creamy, soft, nourishing finish
- Contains sea botanicals and natural oils and esters to produce a plumping effect and provide hydration
- Packaged in eco friendly recyclable, bio degradable card containers
Volume: 4gm. 0.141oz E
Care Tips: Please ensure the high wax and oil based formula stays moist by making sure cap is secure after use. The unique eco friendly container is robust but not as sturdy as metal, so please be aware of its qualities.
Ricinus Communis seed Oil / Ricinus Communis (castor) seed oil, Octyldodecanol, Olus oil Vegetable oil, Candelia Cera / Europhorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Helianthus Annuus (Sun ower) Seed Wax, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Polyglyceryl /-3, Diisostearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) wax, Tocopherol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annus Seed oil, Helianthus Annus (Sun ower) Seed oil, Dyctyoperis Membranacea Extract. May contain CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 776019 / Mica, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI !9140 Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 Red 6, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77861 Tin Oxide, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.